NRHM MP Recruitment 2019: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Dental Surgeon, MO and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 5 October 2019.
A total of 1479 vacancies are notified for Dental Surgeon, Nutrient Tester, Ayurvedic Medical Officer and other Posts. The applications for NRHM MP Recruitment 2019 will be filled through the online mode.
All Interested candidates can apply for the aforesaid posts till 5 October 2019. All candidates are advised go through this article for eligibility criteria, selection process, application process before applying to any of the post.
- Commencement date for submission of application: 14 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 5 October 2019
NRHM MP Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Dental Surgeon – 42 Posts
- Nutrient Tester – 50 Posts
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer – 351 Posts
- Homeopathy Medical Officer – 279 Posts
- Unani Medical Officer- 80 Posts
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor – 213 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 377 Posts
- Senior Treatment Supervisor – 187 Posts
NRHM MP Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Dental Surgeon – Candidates with B.Sc. Degree from an Indian Dental Counselling is eligible to apply.
- Nutrient Tester – B.Sc. in Food and Nutrition.
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer – Candidate should have B.A.M.S. Degree recognized form CCIM.
- Homeopathy Medical Officer – Candidate should have B.H.M.S degree recognized form CCH.
- Unani Medical Officer- Candidate should have B.U.M.S degree recognized by CCIM.
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor, Laboratory Technician – Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology, B.Sc. (MLT); B.M.L.T. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Senior Treatment Supervisor – Candidate should have B.Sc Science / BPT and computer certificate.
NRHM MP Recruitment 2019 Age Limit – 21 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
NRHM MP Recruitment 2019 Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and interview.
How to apply for NRHM MP Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 5 October 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.