West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB), Kolkata Jobs Notification: WBHRB, Kolkata has invited applications for 13 posts of District Food Safety Inspecting Officer. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official portal latest by 13 August 2019.
Advt No: DFSIO/68(1)/2019
Important Dates for WBHRB, Kolkata Recruitment 2019
- Website Link Open-For on-Line Registration of Applications: 1st August to 13th August 2019
- Last date of full submission of Form: 13th August 2019
Vacancy Details of WBHRB, Kolkata Recruitment 2019
District Food Safety Inspecting Officer-13 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for WBHRB, Kolkata Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should have degree in Food Technology, or Dairy Technology, or Biotechnology, or Oil Technology, or Agricultural Science, or Veterinary Sciences, or Bio-Chemistry, or Microbiology, or Masters Degree in Chemistry, or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University. OR
- Should have any other equivalent/ recognized qualification notified by the Central Government and at least 5 years-working experience in the field of Food Safety & Standards.
- Knowledge of Bengali and other Languages — spoken and written is necessary.
- Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
Scale of Pay:
Rs. 9,000/- – 40,500/- [Grade Pay – Rs. 4,700/-]. Other allowances will be admissible as per Government order in force.
Age Limits (as on 01 January 2019)
- Should not be less than 21 Years and not more than 36 years.
- Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
How to Apply for WBHRB, Kolkata Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply through the format available on the official website of the organization www.wbhrb.in. The last date for online application is 13th August 2019.